Who doesn’t like Free stuffs? When you talk about free stuffs, it rarely gets better than MTN recharge bonus plans and promos.
A lot of us love making calls, we always see the need to check on friends and loved ones but one problem we are faced with is not having enough of airtime to make long calls to this loved ones.
We often ask ourselves, are there any networks in Nigeria that can give us more airtime for the amount we can afford to recharge with? The answer is yes, actually almost all networks in Nigeria has introduced special tariff plans that offers their various customer more value for their money.
MTN is a network we are all familiar with, because they are one of the first telecommunication company in Nigeria and has many customers, everywhere you go you must see someone who uses MTN network and this is probably because they always introduce special plans their customers can benefit from, they introduce plans that offers more data, more airtime and at cheaper rate
MTN Nigeria is one of the top leading networks in Nigeria; this network has a wide community of subscribers who love to make calls and surf the internet, hence the need for the network to satisfy those needs.
MTN Nigeria has launched some wonderful tariff plans which gives robust MTN recharge bonus of various amounts; these offers are for customers who like making endless calls to their family and friends.
With these new recharge bonus and promos from MTN Nigeria, subscribers can now make calls as often as they wish and interact for a long period of time as the MTN recharge bonus offers them more airtime value for their money. Before you jump on this recharge bonus, check out this post on how you can make money from selling recharge card online.
The MTN recharge bonus comprises of different plans like the MTN Awuf4u, MTN Beta Talk, Yanfun Yafun SIM offer and more. These MTN bonus plans have different offers at different rates, but they all come with amazing benefits.
Before we go further, check out these multiples
- Airtel smartCONNECT tariff plan with 8x bonus
- Glo Special Packs
- Airtel smartRECHARGE with 10x bonus
- Airtel 6x Bundle
- MTN Welcome back offer with 2000%
- Top off with Glo Yakata with 2,200% bonus
Let’s dive into 3 of the MTN bonus plans and it’s subscribers in Nigeria.
MTN Beta talk is a prepaid tariff plan that is opened to all prepaid customers of MTN and rewards MTN them with 250% bonus of every recharge of N100 and above to call all networks in Nigeria.
How do i subscribe or migrate to MTN Beta Talk?
To start receiving the benefits that comes with MTN Beta Talk, you have to migrate by dialing *123*2*1# or send BT to 131, after this you will get 250% airtime bonus that you can use to make national calls and send SMS.
National call rate for MTN Beta Talk is 42k/s, calls will first be charged to your bonus account but on exhaustion or expiry, national and international calls, browsing as well as SMS will be charged on “pay as you go” rate. The airtime bonus has a validity period of 7 days.
MTN Beta Talk quick summary:
- A recharge of N1 to N99 will get you 150% bonus.
- When you recharge N100, you will get 200% bonus
- Bonus can be used to make calls all networks in Nigeria, browse and send SMS
- National call rate for this plan is 42k/sec
- You will also receive 10MB data weekly on every recharge of N100 naira
- To migrate to Beta talk simply dial *123*2*6# or send BT to 131
- Validity period for the airtime bonus is 3 days, while the data bonus is valid for 7 days
MTN Awuf4u recharge bonus plan?
MTN Awuf4u plan is a bonus recharge plan that offers MTN customers 200% or N300 airtime bonuses depending on their recharge. Recharge below N100 gets 200% bonus airtime while a recharge that is above N100 attracts a 300% bonus that can be used to make national calls, international calls, surf the internet and also send SMS.
The 200% airtime bonus has a validity period of 14 days, while the 300% airtime bonus has 30 days validity.
Other irresistible recharge plans from various networks in Nigeria
How do i subscribe or migrate to MTN Awuf4u recharge plan?
To start enjoying the benefits of MTN Awuf4u recharge plan simply recharge by dialing *888*PIN#, you get 200% or 300% bonus airtime to make calls, browse and send SMS. The MTN Awuf4u bonus can be used to call 28 different destinations and goes for a call rate of 66k/s while national calls are charged at N27 per minute or 45k/s.
MTN AWUF4U quick summary:
- Recharge of N1 to N99 will fetch you 200% airtime bonus valid for 14 days
- When you recharge N100 to N200, you get 300% airtime bonus valid for 14 days
- A recharge of N201 and above will fetch you 300% bonus airtime valid for 30 days.
- To enjoy this plan, simply recharge by dialing *888*PIN#
MTN Yafun Yafun recharge bonus plan?
MTN Yafun Yafun is a special tariff plan that rewards New MTN customers with 700% bonus airtime on their recharge of N100 and above, this plan can only be enjoyed for 3 months.
How do i subscribe to MTN Yafun Yafun?
The first thing you need to do to start enjoying this special plan is to buy an MTN SIM card, register and activate it then dial *555*PIN# to recharge the line, then start enjoy the benefits from this plan. The airtime bonus valid for 7 days.
MTN Yafun Yafun quick summary:
- Every recharge of N100 will fetch you 700% bonus airtime to call/send SMS other networks in Nigeria
- You also get free Whatsapp access
- The airtime bonus has a validity period of 7 days, while the free whatsapp is valid for 3 days
- To enjoy this offer, recharge by dialing *555*PIN#
- Bonus on recharge will be enjoyed for only 3 months, after the 3 months the customers will be automatically transferred to MTN Beta Talk and the plan is for only new MTN subscribers