How to view the battery indicator on your iPhone X
To view the battery indicator on your iPhone X, go to the control center panel, in case you don’t where the control center panel is located just perform a simple swipe gesture on your phone screen, swipe down with your figure from the top right corner of iPhone X down and back up without lifting your figure there you will see the battery charge left on your iPhone X smartphone.
How to view the battery indicator on your iPhone XS
Battery indicator shows you the level and percentage at which your iPhone XS is, you can use this to monitor the rate at which your device gets charged and the rate at which it gets discharged.
This helps you to know when to plug your smartphone to a power supply and when you are good to go with charging. Due to lack of enough space on the top right corner of the iPhone screen to out the battery percentage indicator, so apple manufacturer decided to put it in the control center.
To access the control center swipe down on the upper-right corner of your iPhone XS screen in portrait or landscape mode whichever you prefer to access the control center.
Then you will see the battery percentage indicator and another hidden statuses such as the bluetooth and location service.
How to view the battery indicator on your iPhone XS Max.
Battery indicator shows you the level and percentage at which your iPhone XS Max is, you can use this to monitor the rate at which your device gets charged and the rate at which it discharges.
You can only view your iPhone XS Max battery indicator by opening the control center, to open the control center, swipe down from the upper-right concern of your device screen. The battery percentage will be displayed.
How to view the battery indicator on your iPhone 8
Battery indicator located at the top right part of your iPhone device shows you the level and percentage of your battery. You can monitor how your phone battery charges or discharge in real time with your battery indicator. Certainly, you can easily check the battery details of your iPhone 8 and easily understand with more accurate information about your phone.
Some people prefer to hide the iPhone 8 battery widget because it allows them to save some space at the status bar by putting off the battery percentage indicator.
To view your battery indicator on iPhone 8 follow the below steps
- From the home screen navigate to the top of your device screen.
- Launch your Notification Center on your device to access the settings under the notification center
- Tap on the Today button in the notifications center.
- Swipe down to the last part of the Today button.
- Click on the Edit button
- You will see several widgets on the list after u click the edit button.
- Locate the Batteries widget, and tap on it.
- Drag the widget to the position you desire
- Click done to save the performed settings.
If you desire to activate battery percentage on your device, go to “Battery” option in the Settings app of your iPhone, then tap on “Battery Percentage” this will allow you see the battery percentage vividly.
How to view the battery indicator on your iPhone 8 Plus.
Viewing your battery indicator on your mobile device helps you to motor how your battery is charging the same as how it is discharging when you are using. It is easy to check the details of your iPhone 8 Plus battery to get more information about your mobile device.
It is preferable
To view your battery indicator on iPhone 8 Plus follow the below steps :
- From the home screen go to the top of your iPhone 8 Plus screen
- Then click on your notification center on your device to get to the settings under the notification center.
- Click on the today button in the notification center and swipe down to the last part of the today button.
- Click on the edit button.
- Then you will see several widgets on the list afterward, find the battery’s widget and click on it.
- You then drag the widget to the position of your choice and click done to save the settings you have just performed.
Lastly, you may want to activate battery percentage on your iPhone 8 Plus mobile device.
- Go to battery option on your settings page.
- Click on battery percentage this will allow you see the battery percentage anytime you want to.