Just like other telecom network providers, there are also different ways of checking data balance on MTN; you can check data balance on your android phones and other device either through SMS, online or via USSD.
Today, I will give up to date information on how to check your data balance on MTN and would be beneficial for new MTN subscription who does not know how to check data balance.
I will also give information on how to check MTN shared data balance. The MTN USSD code is one effective way of checking data balance.
This is a kind of swift technology which enables you check certain information with the help of certain code. Before I continue, let me show you a trick on how to make money from selling VTU in Nigeria.
Methods of checking data balance on MTN in Nigeria
Check MTN data balance via SMS
- Checking data balance on MTN can be done via SMS. This can be done by sending 2 to 131 or 403 to 131.
- A text message will be sent to you, this message contains all the information you need to know about your current MTN internet subscription. There you will get information on remaining data balance, data bonus and expiry date.
Check MTN data balance via USSD Code
- You can also check your MTN data balance via USSD, this requires you to dial *559#. After completing the task, a message will pop-up showing you your data balance.
Check MTN data balance via email or calling MTN operator
- Another method is by email or calling MTN operator. The use of the MTN USSD code is more reliable than calling MTN operator. You can check your data balance 24 hours of the day and 7 days a week while the operator has working time limit.
- You can also check data balance using internet chat, the internet chat also has limited working hours. The internet chat works in the hours of 8am to 5pm on week days and 8am to 1pm on Saturdays.
How to check MTN Blackberry data balance
- To check your blackberry data balance, send status to 21600
How to check MTN shared data balance
- To check your shared data balance, simply dial *461*7#.
If you need more MTN data balance codes that was not covered here, kindly indicate in the comment section and we will do an update on this article just for you.