After writing articles on tariff plans MTN and Glo, I would have concluded that one of these network providers are the best in Nigeria, not until I started making research on Airtel Nigeria.
Airtel is one of Niger’s finest network providers and are really doing great in meeting the communication needs of their customers, the network providers from time to time introduce and launch amazing tariff plans that are mouthwatering and can possibly attract telecom users who subscribe to other network to their network.
This tariff plans ranges from plans with cheaper call rate, airtime and data bonus, roaming service and more. Before I go on, read up on how to make money from selling recharge card online in Nigeria.
The Airtel smart TRYBE is another brilliant tariff plan from Airtel Nigeria, this plan also offers cheaper call rates and fantastic bonus.
The smartTrybe tariff plan is specially designed to keep you connected with family friends and business associate this is really thoughtful of Airtel as the new tariff plan allows Airtel customers make calls at cheaper rate, this means longer calls with even low recharge.
That is not all; the tariff plan also offers data bonus, free night browsing and other amazing benefits.
Other mixed Airtel bundles or plans you might be interested in like;
- Airtel smartTALK – which charges call rates at 11k/s local and 20k/s international
- Airtel smartRoam – free incoming calls while roaming
- Airtel premierCONNECT – Mind blowing roaming bundles
- Airtel smartPREMIER – Call rates of 11k/s and free incoming roaming
- Cheap roaming on Airtel – A variety of roaming bundles
- Airtel smartVALUE – Local call rates 15k/s and international at 20k/s
- Airtel roaming bundles and list of countries – More than Glo and MTN combined
The Airtel smartTRYBE tariff plan offers calls for as low as 11kobo per second to all networks in Nigeria, you will also get 1GB data for N500 which is valid for 7 days, the smartTRYBE also offers free night browsing;
To receive the free night browsing, you will have to subscribe with just N25 and get 500MB to browse within the hours of 12am and 5am.
It gets better because smartTrybe also gives special weekend deals that Airtel customers can take advantage of.
The first recharge of N100 will give you 5MB, while the next recharge of N100 within that same week will give 10MB to make up 15MB in one week that can be used to surf all platforms on the internet.
Note; The maximum megabyte you can get in one week is 15MB. Another important information about this tariff plan is that postpaid customers, Airtel dealers and payphones can not receive this tariff plan and also data bonus on this smartTrybe tariff plan is not transferable.
Benefits of Airtel SmartTrybe Tariff Plan
- Airtel smartTRYBE offers cheaper call rate at 11kobo per second, this call rate applies to calls made to all local networks in Nigeria.
- Note: Calls made in the first 50 seconds of the day will be charged at 20 kobo per second
- The call rate of 11 kobo per second also applies to calls made to some selected international destinations which are US, UK, India, Canada, and China.
- Calls made in the first 50 seconds will be charged at 20 kobo per second
- The tariff plan also offers 1GB data to browse all platforms on the internet for just N500, the data is valid for 7 days.
- Airtel smartTRYBE also awards 30% additional data when you purchase any bundle above N500.
- The Airtel smartTRYBE then gives 500MB for just N25 to browse through the night from the hours of 12am to 5am.
- Every subscriber of the Airtel smartTRYBE tariff plan is automatically qualified or eligible for the free 15MB data when they recharge twice that same week.
Airtel smartTrybe Bundles
The smartTrybe plan has five (5) data bundles which are Easy, Android 1.0, BB unlimited, Android 2.0 and Android 2.5 and they go for N500, N1000, N1500, N2000 and N2500 respectively.
With this price you can receive 750MB, 1.5GB, 3GB, 3.5GB and 5.5GB respectively for the mentioned data bundles.
- Subscribers of Nigeria campus can enjoy additional data of 225MB for the N500, 450MB for the N1000, 920MB for N1500, 1.05GB for the N2000 and 1.5GB for the N2500.
- The smartTRYBE easy bundle is valid for 7 days, while the other bundles is valid for 30 days
- You can purchase any of the data bundles by dialing *141# and you can check your campus data balance by dialing *140#.
How to Activate Airtel SmartTrybe Tariff Plan
To activate the Airtel smartTRYBE night browsing offer, dial *312# then select 1 to migrate to the smartTRYBE plan
- To start enjoying the night browsing offer, dial *312# then select 3 to view the night browsing offer
- To subscribe to the N25 for 500MB night data plan press 1
- To subscribe to the N200 for 1.5GB night data plan press 2
- Note the above mentioned night data plan is valid from 12am to 5am
How to Activate Airtel SmartTrybe 1GB Plan for N500
- The first thing to do if you want to benefit from this plan is to migrate to smartTRYBE by dialing *312# then select 1.
- To subscribe to the 1GB data plan for N500, simply dial *312# then select 2.
This is one of the cheapest roaming plans one can get on any network in Nigeria, and the benefits are worth every penny.